Service Tax, Central Sales Tax (CST) as well as state level Value Added Tax (VAT) were subsumed in GST from 1st July 2017. GST is considered to be major Indirect Tax reform in India. GST is implemented to remove cascading effect of indirct taxes to larger extent.
Though currently Service Tax, CST & VAT subsumed in GST there are many previous assessment, departmental audit and litigations are going on.
How our Service can Assist
- Assisting in Service Tax Audit by Departmental authorities
- Assisting in VAT/CST assessments by State Tax Department
- Assisting in pending litigations under Service Tax or VAT/CST
- Compliance to Show Cause Notices under Service Tax or VAT/CST
- Service tax Department Website
- Gujarat VAT Website
- Online Payment of Service tax
- Online Payment of Gujarat VAT / CST